In order to answer the needs of the various industrial sectors and processes Kosmotecnica Ice Systems builds flake ice makers to produce subcooled scale of ice obtained with fresh or salt water.
SERIES SEA production capacity from 1,000 to 6,000 Kg/24h
Greater production capacity on request.
STAINLESS STEEL MACHINES
Ice makers made to last over time
Ice flake makers
Thanks to refined mechanical and refrigeration components, KT Ice Systems flake ice makers produce sub-cooled (about -7 °C) flakes of ice that are particularly dry and light.
These characteristics mean greater duration of the flakes and longer period of release of the cold.
The flakes are produced with a thickness of about 2mm and their size can vary thanks to the use of the optional brine doser.
To guarantee simplicity of use, KT Ice Systems automated ice makers can be used with simple plug and play and are equipped with
- automatic re-starting, after momentary loss of power or water
- timer to defer the drum’s stop after the switch-off compressor in order to protect the gearbox
- high/low pressure switches to protect the compressor
- 2nd condenser fan controlled by a pressure switch
- Electronics limited to machine controls
- Possibility of a remote control box.
FOR INFORMATION AND QUOTATIONS FILL IN THE ONLINE FORM: