In order to respond to the needs of various industrial sectors and processes, Kosmotecnica Ice Systems builds granular ice makers in three different sizes:
Series GC Ice
Series S Ice
Series ST Ice
STAINLESS STEEL MACHINES
Ice makers made to last over time.
Series GC granular ice makers from 290 to 500kg/24 hours
Series S granular ice makers 1,000kg/24 hours
Series ST granular ice makers from 1,600 to 12,000kg/24 hours
Automated granular ice makers
Granular ice makers produced by KT Ice Systems make granular/chip ice with a temperature of about -0.7 °C and therefore with excellent cooling power.
Contrary to what may be thought, cooling power, the capacity to absorb heat, increases the closer it approaches the change of state from solid to liquid that occurs at about 0 °C.
Therefore, granular ice fulfils its function without wasting energy since it does not require high levels of power needed for producing ice at temperatures well below 0° C.
Furthermore, its storage permits to saving money because temperature below zero degree are not required.
In order to guarantee an easier use, our ice makers are delivered ready to be fully operational (plug & play) and are equipped with:
- automatic re-starting, after momentary loss of power or water
- timer to delays the auger’s stop after the switch-off compressor, in order to protect the gearbox.
- high/low pressure switches to protect the compressor
- 2nd condenser fan controlled by a pressure switch
- Electronics limited to machine controls
- Possibility of a remote control box.